Facility Planning & Design
Capture existing conditions before beginning the design phase and replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
• Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things work before beginning construction.
• Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities and equipment.
• Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
• Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Optimize Equipment Installation
Use a Virtual Factory Layout (VFL) to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the facility. Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
• Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software
• Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your facility.
Create Equipment Inventory
Create a visual record of assets you have on hand. Using tags to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance and training information. Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
• Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
• Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Emergency Planning & Response
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of emergency
• Use VirtualEyes Media to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes and response strategies.
• Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency
Share a 3D walk-through of your facility with a new or visiting employee so they can quickly understand your space.
• Allow new employees to find their way around an office or facility quickly and easily.
• Educate a new employee on complex facilities—especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.