SURVEY OF AEC INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
• 89% agree that reality capture is the future of AEC.
• 82% agree that having a 3D walk–through is superior than other alternatives to communicate job site status.
CAPTURING AS-BUILT CONSTRUCTION
Our scan automatically stitches all your data together and allows you to export your data easily, saving significant amounts of manual work and time.
• Create 3D walk-throughs and virtually take anyone immediately to a virtual site tour.
• Build more efficiently with collaborative project review. Use BIM360 or Procore with the Matterport model to enable quick and easy collaboration and manage all aspects of your project in 3D.
• Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-built and construction documentation.
• Your Matterport model integrates seamlessly with SketchUp, Revit, AutoCAD and other BIM Software!.
• Perform remote inspections, measure while offsite and reduce time on site by capturing all data in one visit.
• Communicate key milestones quickly and effectively by eliminating travel time
and by sharing and annotating in the model to get sign offs.
• Replace thousand of photos by capturing all imagery and data at once, and save time by eliminating the need to document, arrange and label photos.
• Get reflected ceiling plan images and schematic floor plans.
• Eliminate registration markers or manual
• We can capture spaces that are accurate within 1%
• We can REPLACE THOUSANDS of photos by capturing all imagery and data at once, and save time by eliminating the need to document, arrange and label photos.
• Get reflected ceiling plan images and schematic floor plans
• Eliminates registration markers or manual alignment.
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM)
Incorporating VirtualEyes Media into your BIM process can help reduce virtual design and construction costs and help you win more bids.
• Streamline design and BIM modeling processes with digital twin cloud data of site conditions.
• Easily share and render within Revit® and other BIM tools.
• Scan tight areas 10-15 times faster than with a typical LIDAR scanner.
• Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM to conduct verification.
• Take measurements in difficult to access pipes, trusses and ceiling beams.